Wash your hands, pull out your aprons, and whip up your best to compete in the first annual Fulton Farmers Market Bake-off! The bake-off will be held on June 23rd, there are lots of ingredients at the market that are great for baking with, so come take a look around on Saturday, June 9th and Saturday June 16th to purchase ingredients!
Read below, then fill out a registration form to participate. Proceeds from the sale of your goodies at the bake-off events benefit the Kingfield Farmers Market, a 501(c)4 non-profit and a great community asset. Good Luck!
- Your entry must be baked (so as tasty as they might be, no salsas, sauces, soups, etc).
- Your entry must be stable at ambient temperatures. This means NO whipped cream, cheesecakes, cream puffs, etc. Any entry that needs to be kept cool or hot to be safe and servable will not be allowed. If you have specific questions about the suitability of your entry idea, you may send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your entry must be at the market by 10am on the day of the bake-off so we’ll be all ready to go by 10:30am.
- The entry must be big enough to provide 60 bite-sized servings (we can cut them!).
- Submit submitted along with a complete list of the ingredients you have used.
- free of identifying marks/tags/etc that might allow patrons and judges to connect you to your entry. (The market will provide a means to keep track of your entry on Bake-off Day.)
We encourage you to do the following:
- use local ingredients.
- designate local ingredients and the producer name in your list of ingredients.
Fulton Farmers Market Bake-off Registration
- Please fill out a separate registration for each bake-off you’re entering so we can keep things straight.
- Please submit forms prior to the event day if possible but day-of entries will also be accepted.
- Questions? Email email@example.com or call 612-207-7893